OK so yes im a Noob...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DallasTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes im new to My Hoe, so im gonna have a lot of questions, and believe me before I ask I try and do some research in here but lets face it its hard to search through hundreds of posts to find exactly what your searching for, so heres my question... Ive been seeing references to E Fans, but haven't really seen any arguments for the benefits, I can kind of see some advantage to them but I can also see some downfall. I have no issues with my cooling system so I cant really see the benefit to having them but im open to learning!! So please enlighten me in noob terms! LMFAO

clownracer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
frees up some horspower dosent sieze up like the stock clutch fan....not a huge mod but a nice one if you got some extra bucks hanging around

Trixxterr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
frees up some horspower dosent sieze up like the stock clutch fan....not a huge mod but a nice one if you got some extra bucks hanging around

That is pretty much it, as far as I have read on various boards.. only "on" when temps require it to be. And I like the fact that I cleans up the engine bay somewhat too, IMHO.