Ok gloves are coming off!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
happy ending:) i bet ford woulda been like sorry we no help thanks but f u now get out of our dealer....

InTruckDesign

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's great news.
So tell us did GMCustomerService on the site help at all??? I think we all know the answer to that...LMAO!!!

domin8

Just Plinking
Reaction score
Highland Park, IL. Transplant from SLC, UT to redu
Yay! The little guy wins one. My wife has the red on her Cobalt. We love it, and I'm jealous that she has it and I don't. It's not hard to maintain, but does cost a little more to fix should something happen because it is a 3 stage paint. The dealer touch up paint isn't even close. When I bumped her car into one of those yellow cement posts in the Sam's Club parking lot I had to have the bumper repainted and blended.

TacHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
great to hear this all worked out for you. Just walked in on this thread, read the whole thing... and wow.

OP
OP
D

dieselp

Reaction score
Yep thanks guys going today or tomorrow to pick up the new ride. A fully loaded 2012 gray stone Denali xl.

Cavan806

Reaction score
Well after all that I think we deserve to see the final product. I have been glued to this one and so pumped you finally got what you deserved.

OP
OP
D

dieselp

Reaction score
I will post as soon as they let me pick it up its sitting at the dealership waiting on paper work. I was told just need some documents from ally for change of colateral there going to just change the vin on the loan and i drive away with a new 2012. The truck has been sitting there sence friday can't wait till its over and i have the new one home in the garage.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will post as soon as they let me pick it up its sitting at the dealership waiting on paper work. I was told just need some documents from ally for change of colateral there going to just change the vin on the loan and i drive away with a new 2012. The truck has been sitting there sence friday can't wait till its over and i have the new one home in the garage.

We are all waiting anxiously for pics of the new one!! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE