OK finaly some pics of the first lift stage.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EastTXYukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got visions of body lifts (& some n-fabs) dancing in my head....

What kind of exhaust are you running now with the body lift? Did you have to modify it?

Last question, i promise. Did you have to cut or modify those rear bumper relocation brackets from Zone? I thought they were only for the 4 doors.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have always HATED body lifts, but i must say yours looks really good, Nice Work!

OP
OP
Drumrunner

Drumrunner

Reaction score
I've got visions of body lifts (& some n-fabs) dancing in my head....

What kind of exhaust are you running now with the body lift? Did you have to modify it?

Last question, i promise. Did you have to cut or modify those rear bumper relocation brackets from Zone? I thought they were only for the 4 doors.

My exhaust is in the stock location for now. The truck came with a brand new stock cat back on it. I'm not shure what to do yet but i did paint it black too. I did modify the bumper brackets to fit but its only a small little tab that has to be cut off and Zone said it would be fine to do that. The exhaust will be adressed before the suspension lift goes on.

96HoeBo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
wow that looks awesome, i have a 3 inch body lift and that rear bumper and the tow hook thing is always kinda nagging. I got some covers called lift lips for the wheel wells and they are nice but they probably wouldnt be hard to make, did you do anything with the wells?

the big blue bus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you can see a small portion of frame in back but not much like the front. i might riase my hooks and bolt them insid ethe frame. right now i got one out back for when i get stuck. need to get hitch raised and put it back on

165527_1856408652945_1322711968_2130837_2407213_n.jpg

you can see the small amount of frame that shows

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kchaga1978

Latest posts