Oil pressure

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ogediah

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can anyone get me the oil pressure their hybrid is reading at idle and at highway speeds (60 mph) both cold and once warm?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Erik

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm not sure the reading - but past the half way mark. I just had it last week end dip below - and it kept failing till the warning system came on and told me to stop the engine. lucky I was close to home, and the next day I took it for an oil change, and it was all good. Cold after the change the needle points about 75% around

Knight Shadows

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Literally just fixed the same problem. (i Hope!)
Happened to my wife late last night. I just did an oil change and it seems all good. I found out though (other members please correct me if I'm wrong) that you MUST use synthetic in these engines. The mechanic that did my wife's last oil change just used conventional and she ignored the change oil light. So my fingers are still crossed but after an hour long drive the pressure seems good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo