Official story of TF?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikeykey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So what was the official story as to what happened to TahoeForum?

I wasn’t a really big poster, but a huge reader of the site. I just made the switch tonight b/c of the post someone did on their site.

Glad this is up and running and looks to be promising.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sup my man....who cares....they didn't.

BOSS

road1will

pretty pretty good
Reaction score
So what was the official story as to what happened to TahoeForum?

I wasn’t a really big poster, but a huge reader of the site. I just made the switch tonight b/c of the post someone did on their site.

Glad this is up and running and looks to be promising.
the official story is the new owners are a bunch of lame *****

OP
OP
M

mikeykey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, from reading around I figured that out. It took over a month for me to be able to access their website. Was it that they just had a problem and never got around to fixing it?

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, from reading around I figured that out. It took over a month for me to be able to access their website. Was it that they just had a problem and never got around to fixing it?

YES, they cared less about us, sponsors and donating members to fix the site.

BOSS

road1will

pretty pretty good
Reaction score

Yep, never got around to fixing it even after we gave them money to be used in case something like that happened. Just replace TF with TYF and you'll be much happier. ;)

nc6600

ps trucks in drive
Reaction score
They didn't care and the douche of an owner still hasn't had the ba!!s to come out of his shell and give us an explanation. That site is dead to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mldawson11