off road story ,,

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

anthonyz71

Black Death Bubonic
Reaction score
ford explorer goes wheeling and gets stuck in deep mud ,, kid calls other ford explorer i think it was 02,, does not want to go down to try to pull the ford out ,, then a ford f150 goes to try to pull it out but no luck ,, 98 ford exploer trys to pull it out no luck and gets stuck ,, big dodge ram trys to pull it out no luck and gets stuck ,, i bring my 01 tahoe z71 down there and saves the day ,,i got every one out with out getting stuck,, (when ur in a chevy its a win win sichuation) ,, (chevy power gets it done every time)

Last edited:

preshus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hahah lol thats grate man

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

iv got mine in a muddy feild and in couple ditches really really deep ditches and

it never got stuck and i only have two wheel drive since im missing a drive shaft

but since i got such high clearence and alot of weight it will sit there and dig its

self right out and sounds good doing it lol

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
I had my Denali on a beach this summer. It's not really an off-road rig, but I've got fairly wide 32" A/T tires on there. There was a patch of really soft sand that people in all sorts of rigs were getting stuck in. I turned off the traction control and plowed right through with no problem. The key really is keeping up your momentum. If you stop or spin your tires you just dig in and bury yourself, and that's what people were doing.

OP
OP
anthonyz71

anthonyz71

Black Death Bubonic
Reaction score
i am trying to get pics of the ford to show u guys how stuck this thing was ,, lol it was in the mud stuck for like 3 or 4 days ,, i got him out with one good pull ,, i was in 4low full lock and tow haul on

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

i will probly have more great stories now that i got my recovery winch for my hoe :)

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ford explorer goes wheeling and gets stuck in deep mud ,, kid calls other ford explorer i think it was 02,, does not want to go down to try to pull the ford out ,, then a ford f150 goes to try to pull it out but no luck ,, 98 ford exploer trys to pull it out no luck and gets stuck ,, big dodge ram trys to pull it out no luck and gets stuck ,, i bring my 01 tahoe z71 down there and saves the day ,,i got every one out with out getting stuck,, (when ur in a chevy its a win win sichuation) ,, (chevy power gets it done every time)

like a rock!

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score

B_brjhA4DQopZy7q6IofzTgETcSPyKr-c-RsIiX9PURtg0qqaA.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waiteben84

Latest posts