Oem wheels score

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Jonah52

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
5acdbd9c.gif

Truck looks really good-leave the grille alone(it matches the rims)-and no extra lights ;) Ditch the rear vents or pick up some for the front-looks half ass currently :D ya know-unfinished or something.....

You could do some LED's in the DRL,reverse, and license plates though......

AGAIN-AWESOME SCORE on the NNBS tire package !!

I know with the vents already haha can someone help me find some clear ones for the front? I really like having the vents.

I really wanna put 5 little white led's in the grill, why are u against this?

Also my whole truck is LED. My map led bulbs didn't fit and the DRL ones are flickering. Can someone help me find some very very bright DRL running lights for like $20 or less?

Matt06Yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great, I've kinda discounted those rims in my search for summer wheels but damn it looks good. More pics please..

Oh and ya, I think your grille looks great too.

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Esky ones you mean? And already thought of the crossbars

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

ca97f097.gif

5acdbd9c.gif

Looks GREAT. For some reason, I REALLY LIKE those wheels!!! ;)

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

Ok I figured there is no point in painting it now. And ya vent visors might go. Dash lot and vent caps are next. Running boards do look good too. Going to wash her now!

I was very surprised with how well they ride. Maybe in spring I'll throw some new shocks on and it'll be awesome! I have the oem ones and 157k on them lol

I don't mean to brag but I've never seen such a nice high mileage truck like mine. Just goes to show you what good maintenrnce and keeping it clean does

+1 on the maintenance and keeping it clean!

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

I know with the vents already haha can someone help me find some clear ones for the front? I really like having the vents.

Also my whole truck is LED. My map led bulbs didn't fit and the DRL ones are flickering. Can someone help me find some very very bright DRL running lights for like $20 or less?

WHY do you need clear window deflectors????? Get the smoked ones on the front and call it good. It will match the rest of the truck. I think clear will stand out and not look good at all????

And NO LED's in the grill, I agree with JZ's BLK 06, NO LED's in the Grill!

LuSe4

Bleen Member
Reaction score
Looks GREAT. For some reason, I REALLY LIKE those wheels!!! ;)

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

+1 on the maintenance and keeping it clean!

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

WHY do you need clear window deflectors????? Get the smoked ones on the front and call it good. It will match the rest of the truck. I think clear will stand out and not look good at all????

And NO LED's in the grill, I agree with JZ's BLK 06, NO LED's in the Grill!

I believe he wants to paint them bermuda blue.
Am I right jonah?

I am not sure about the Leds, though.

OP
OP
Jonah52

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
Just got a blue tinted license plate cover for the back to match the front, took off the cross bars in the roof rack and got some leather cleaner and conditioner and new microfiber cloths. The truck is really starting to come together. I hope I could be TOTM worthy soon!

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score

PTM vents would look good as long as you do all 4 :) Excessive lighting detracts from the look of the ride-sometimes less is more. Losing the crossbars is a nice touch too-I actually sold mine.....Sorry I should have read the sig before suggesting the exterior LED's----and speaking of sigs--baller status now with that custom sig ;)