Oem trailer brake controller install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cryptothedog

Reaction score
Is there a way to add the factory trailer brake controller to my 2015 suburban. I don't have the Max tow package that includes the stock controller but I will be towing with it. I can add an aftermarket one but the factory looks cleaner if it is possible.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is there a way to add the factory trailer brake controller to my 2015 suburban. I don't have the Max tow package that includes the stock controller but I will be towing with it. I can add an aftermarket one but the factory looks cleaner if it is possible.
Not that I have ever seen anyone do it successfully. Have to go after market unfortunately.

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It has been discussed a few times, way too expensive if even possible. A Google search should bring up past discussions.

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have the OEM wire harness that should be in a bag that allows you to very easily add an aftermarket brake controller?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cbrpilot2