OEM door seals, anyone know where to get em?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Derick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heya... My driver door has half of the bottom of the weather stripping torn off and I'd like to replace it. No luck on Rock Auto and O'Reilly can't find it either. Anyone ever replaced one of the door seals and if so where did you buy?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heya... My driver door has half of the bottom of the weather stripping torn off and I'd like to replace it. No luck on Rock Auto and O'Reilly can't find it either. Anyone ever replaced one of the door seals and if so where did you buy?
I bought mine off of ebay but the dealer has them for sure and numerous other online parts dealers, possibly even amazon

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OEM only part. Dealer or many online sources.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you have excessive wind noise, or a leak? My Tahoe has wind noise from two doors. Was thinking of replacing the seals to try and help it. Did this work for you?

I replaced mine and it got WORSE. Had to cinch the door stop in some to get it to stop. Now it closes tight and the outside lines are slightly misaligned. Did not have a good experience thus far with this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron505