OEM Denali 20" Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the_tool_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm selling the OEM Denali wheels that came on my 2012 Yukon. Includes center caps, valve stems and working TPMS sensors. No corrosion or chrome peeling. They balanced fine. One wheel had a minor ding in the lip, where a previous owner must've run over something. I smoothed it and covered it with chrome foil, which rendered the repair nearly invisible. I drove it that way for about a year, before taking the wheels off to swap to 22's. You can't even see it in the photos below.

I've had them up for sale on CL and Marketplace for a while. But I'm tired of low-ballers and tire kickers. The bottom has dropped out of the market for these for some reason. These were bringing $1200ish/set a few months ago. I figure maybe someone on here might be close enough to come get them. I'll sell them for $750. I need them gone.

Shipping is probably north of $150, so I doubt that's happening. No trades. Thanks for looking.

20200313_192211.jpg

20200313_192229.jpg

palmergg

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I wish I was closer! Looking to replace my peeling 20s, and having trouble finding something nice like these.

Last edited:

ssorenson

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm selling the OEM Denali wheels that came on my 2012 Yukon. Includes center caps, valve stems and working TPMS sensors. No corrosion or chrome peeling. They balanced fine. One wheel had a minor ding in the lip, where a previous owner must've run over something. I smoothed it and covered it with chrome foil, which rendered the repair nearly invisible. I drove it that way for about a year, before taking the wheels off to swap to 22's. You can't even see it in the photos below.

I've had them up for sale on CL and Marketplace for a while. But I'm tired of low-ballers and tire kickers. The bottom has dropped out of the market for these for some reason. These were bringing $1200ish/set a few months ago. I figure maybe someone on here might be close enough to come get them. I'll sell them for $750. I need them gone.

Shipping is probably north of $150, so I doubt that's happening. No trades. Thanks for looking.

View attachment 250277

View attachment 250276
Hi. Are your 20" wheels still available?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cbrpilot2