OBS Two Door Interior Pass Side Rear Panel Removal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wtbtahoe

Reaction score
Anybody know of a tutorial on how to remove the rear interior side panel? I have a large ding in the quarter panel and the dentless guy needs that stuff removed and I wanted to do it so that there is no rush to pull it out and break whatever plastic clips holding it in. Thanks. FullImage (26).jpg

Adrian79

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anybody know of a tutorial on how to remove the rear interior side panel? I have a large ding in the quarter panel and the dentless guy needs that stuff removed and I wanted to do it so that there is no rush to pull it out and break whatever plastic clips holding it in. Thanks. View attachment 222627

Adrian79

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You gotta remove the rear trim pieces one screw each, then at the bottom rear of the panel there’s a clip holding the panel just pry up on it then you pull that whole panel out pay attention ro the front part of the panel by the passenger seat belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan