obs fender flares

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99_2door

Full Access Member
Reaction score
these are brand new from late model restoration. i got them in, had them painted to match (factory white) and decided not to use them on my tahoe. set is complete and includes the screws plus the 3m tape that comes with them. also included is an extra roll of the tape. not sure how shipping would be but i'll make sure to box them nice and tight. make an offer....thanks.

0062-1.jpg

0052.jpg

OP
OP

99_2door

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my understanding is that they fit 2 door, 4 door (i think they fit the obs p/u as well)

Johnny Racer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I am not mistaken... 2 door flares will not work on a 4 door since the flares on a 4 door actually have part of them on the rear passenger doors as seen here...

37141361.jpg

And from the look of it on Xenon's website (where I was looking to get mine at), they have a specific set for a 4 door... http://www.bodykits.com/Xenon/Fender-Flares/Chevrolet-Tahoe-Xenon-Fender-Flare-Kit/644494/

These could work for a 4 door if you want to cut them like I seen a thread about in the OBS section. I could be wrong but this is all I could find on the matter.

Bad bow tie

Grizz Straight FTMFW
Reaction score
I am interested in the flares. Are they oem stock new ones or an after market brand? If they are aftermarket, they are the "oem style" and not the extended flare or street flare or anything correct? Can you give me a shipping quote to 49424 (Holland, MI) if you haven't sold them yet?