NS's 2012 ccsb build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks @Fosscore means a lot man. Got me all warm and fuzzy inside.

I love my truck the wait it sits and it will slowly but surely get more done to it. Will it be unique? Most likely not because unique isn't very common anymore, but it will be clean and simple.

TYF plays a big role in what I do and don't do to my vehicles because I respect everyone on this site so much and I appreciate everyone who has chimed in and helped me get my vehicles to where they are and were.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No worries man.

I'm no expert but still learning. Simple, clean and mean is good.

The understated sticks out more than hey look at me.

Like a sleeper stock truck with a supercharger. That would be off the charts.

TYF is a good influence wth great opinions. Helpful in making those tough yes or no choices.

Keep up the good work. Always feels good to have someone compliment your truck. Justifies the work, time and effort we put into them.

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
Sadly, i see more and more nnbs tahoes and yukons lowered and on 24s in my area. They are not expensive anymore so they are popping up like crazy

OP
OP
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well if all goes well I will picking up this bumper from my dad. He found it at the dealership he works at and I've been searching for a paintable one for awhile. It's currently gloss black as you can see with a almost new lower air deflector, no dents, couple small scratches, and all the brackets. Now just gotta get the money for paint
image.jpeg image.jpeg

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
Its funny, cause his pics on fb are a LOT better and up close. He has such a nice lookin vehicle, just needs closer, clear pictures.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DH24YUKON