Now that's it's been a few days.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cbark2305

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok so we've officially owned our 07 xl denali for a few days and have some questions.....

Has 24 inch rims on it and one of the wheel sensors isn't reading so that annoying light on the dash is driving me crazy. Any suggestions on how to fix it?

Does have a touch screen up front or back up cam so wondering if I got the stock nav unit can it be wired to play the DVD while driving?

Did these come with automatic running boards?

The guy before me hacked the intake. Stock tubing is still there but he removed the air box and just has a filter laying there. Anyone have a good suggestion to fix this and maybe a better intake tube without breaking the bank?

Currenting getting 9.8 mpg in the city and that seems to be way low

Operating temps are at 210, is this normal?

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has 24 inch rims on it and one of the wheel sensors isn't reading so that annoying light on the dash is driving me crazy. Any suggestions on how to fix it?

Have you tried to relearn them? If so, it's probably bad and needs replacing. You can get all 4 pretty cheap on eBay and I'd replace them all since they are probably 10+ years old

Does have a touch screen up front or back up cam so wondering if I got the stock nav unit can it be wired to play the DVD while driving?

http://www.navtool.com/chevrolet-suburban-2007-2011-top-level-category.aspx

Did these come with automatic running boards?

It was an option, yes.

The guy before me hacked the intake. Stock tubing is still there but he removed the air box and just has a filter laying there. Anyone have a good suggestion to fix this and maybe a better intake tube without breaking the bank?

Airaid JR is the best bang for your buck, but it uses the stock air box. I'd find a stock air box on here or eBay

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA