Now taking orders for calendars!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
JKmotorsports

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry I havent been around much guys. Been very busy with work and family events the past few weeks. I just wanted to check in and let you guys know that I have been recieving your payments and the calendars are processing. The printing company lost two of the files I sent them and then tried to contact me via email through the wrong email address so I had no idea until three days later when I called to check on them. So anyway, they should be done in the next day or two then will be shipped out asap.
If any of you have any questions or concerns, it may be easier to reach me via email rather than through the forum right now, at least for the next couple weeks.
Thanks.

OP
OP
JKmotorsports

JKmotorsports

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Limited supply

There are only about 12 calendars left, so if you would like one, get your order in soon:Handshake:

OP
OP
JKmotorsports

JKmotorsports

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Print shop says they will be done Fri afternoon, an entire week later than I was first told.
Sorry guys. First they misplaced a couple files, then when they showed me the first proof, I made them go back and change a couple things before the final print (calendar was too small and some of the months were printed over some the pics):nono:
I will let you guys know as soon as I get them in my hands and again when they are shipped out.

ActSwedish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Money and order from Sweden should have arrived :)

No worries about the delay worth waiting for IMO, and thx for taking the time and work to get this done. You are our offical Santa around here!

Regards

OP
OP
JKmotorsports

JKmotorsports

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry I havent been around much lately. I have a cple broken fingers and its hrd for me to type. Just want to let everyone know calendars are done and will be shipping today.

iwaslowr

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Reaction score
Thanks Jeff! I hope your recovery is going well and look forward to having the calendars! :cheers:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14