Now taking orders for calendars!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am not even sure why I said free haha. I meant like Vista Print or something like that.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i picked this one out as there is no stupid /girly border or anything because i dont care to look at that i might make a sample of some trucks i select off of here I kinda hoped someone else would take this as im going to be learning this whole process, i also would need shaggys permission for this as im sure its kinda a trade mark thing involved , im going to do some more research on this so bear with me, any opinions or advice is greatly appriciated i think the cover should be TYFs top border or somthing of that nature and we can either hold a vote for the trucks for different months idk

http://www.vistaprint.com/studio/ca...||1,3:10086||1&xnav=previews&xnid=button&rd=1

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok update im working on a preview or w.e just trien to learn how this crap works so ive gained so far is that PICTURE Quality is key here here are some tips please send 1 picture of your truck High resolustion too [email protected] so i can work on this NOTE: this is only a EXAMPLE so i can figure everything out before i get in over my head the real photos for this we will have to figure out along the way either by vote or what have you
here are some tips and requirements i need for the picture
What is resolution?

Resolution determines the maximum size at which an image can be printed while retaining quality. The higher the resolution, the better the print quality. We recommend a resolution of 300 PPI (pixels per inch) at the dimensions your image will be printed. If your image resolution is lower than 300 PPI, your image may look jagged or grainy when printed.
How do I get sufficient resolution?

The resolution of digital images is determined at the time the picture is taken. To achieve sufficient resolution for one of our photo upload products, you’ll need at least a 2 Megapixel camera set to the highest resolution (a 1600 x 1200 pixel setting is perfect).
How does cropping affect resolution?

Be careful when cropping a photo after it is taken. Cropping will reduce the number of pixels (and thus, the resolution) in the final image. For example, if you had a 300 PPI image, but cropped it to half its physical size, you’d end up with a 150 PPI image.

I still need Shaggys approval before I get serious with this as Im not trien to start fires here if you know what i mean , as for price i dont care to make any money off this, just enough to cover the cost of the calender and shipping , just my way of saying thanks , if i dont hear anything ill pm one of the mods or shaggy himself tonight and try to work somthing out

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC