Group Purchase, 2007-10 Denali SUV Grille Insert Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DenaliGrill.com

Denali Grill
Reaction score
Hello Denali Owners,

We have just redesigned our 2007-10 Denali Grille Insert Kits to have the OEM Hole Pattern and New Long Bumper Insert, with and without tow hooks.
Our Grille Insert products are designed to clean up the front end and stop advertising for gmc.
This is a simple 1.5 hour installation with common hand tools and you can return your Denali to stock at any time without anyone knowing.
Kit comes with everything you need, except tools.
The instructions are very detailed.

We are getting ready to make a production run of the Main Grille Insert/Bumper Insert kits and want your commitment to purchase.
We will only be making enough items to cover orders and put a couple in stock. Now is the time to make your Denali look great!
By pre paying for your product, you will receive a discount and be Protected by PayPal 100%. Product should be ready to ship by around 3-1-10

Special Pre Production Pricing, style and finish choices:
G007DCBKITV2 In Classic Black with Long Bumper Insert Without Tow Hook Opening. Normal $379.+ UPS, Prepaid=$299.+UPS
G007DCBKITV3 In Classic Black with Long Bumper Insert With Tow Hook Opening. Normal $379.+ UPS, Prepaid=$299.+UPS
Our Classic Black is a two stage powder coating that is more durable than your paint.
For White Denali’s we sell a Piece of Black Vinyl Vehicle Wrap to cover behind the Bumper Insert. Please add $10.00.

G007DSSKITV2 In Highly Polished Stainless Steel with Long Bumper Insert Without Tow Hook Opening. Normal $549.+ UPS, Prepaid=$489.+UPS
G007DSSKITV3 In Highly Polished Stainless Steel with Long Bumper Insert With Tow Hook Opening. Normal $549.+ UPS, Prepaid=$489.+UPS
Our Highly Polished Stainless Steel is a mirror finish to match your grille shell and will not rust or chip. I do not have pictures of this yet, look on the website for other applications.

Unfortunately, prices for the Highly Polished Stainless Steel raw material have continued to go up. We cannot discount it any more than this.

We have been in business and growing since 2004!

To Order:
Please e-mail us back, copying the part # above and supply your Zip Code. We will then send you a compete quote with shipping. Shipping is UPS Ground, with insurance, in a heavy duty box to withstand UPS!
Use: [email protected]
PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND VIA THE FORUM!
We need your response by Friday, February 12th 2010 in order for you to take advantage of this savings.

Please contact me with any questions at [email protected]
PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND VIA THE FORUM. If I am out of the office I can’t get back to you for a while.
Please use e-mail! It is private and you will not get any junk e-mail.
Picture Below and more on our website: www.DenaliGrill.com
G007DCB%20w-v2SUV%20rs%20700x.jpg

G007DCB%20w-v3SUV%20700x%20.jpg

Last edited:

cmorris

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I would love to pickup the chrome main grill and chrome lower with two hooks opening!!!

jhonknes

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I would like to have it with tow hooks for my car, with special appearance. Could you please produce some attachment links about the price and other wrapping features?

stevek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This thread is two years old. Go to their site, they have ones with tow hook holes

OP
OP
DenaliGrill.com

DenaliGrill.com

Denali Grill
Reaction score
Denali Grille Insert & Bumper Grille Insert

Yes, Please go to our website for all the products we make and pricing.

Thanks

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you get my pm a while back phillip?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cbrpilot2