Now taking orders for calendars!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

str8wkd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey JK are there any calanders left just came back to the site in the past few days and doing alot of surfing around trying to catch up

syndicatesteve

Syndicate Steve
Reaction score
I ordered mine already, have they been shipped???

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

can you post the company who did the calendars? my car club wants to make some for next year

OP
OP
JKmotorsports

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hey JK are there any calanders left just came back to the site in the past few days and doing alot of surfing around trying to catch up
There are only 3 left. Want a couple?
I ordered mine already, have they shipped?

can you post the company who did the calendars? my car club wants to make some for next year
Company is local; The Print Shoppe. I won't use them again. I got screwed cuz they told me one price then I was charged more, so now I'm eating the shipping cost on all these to get these shipped out to everyone, not to mention the other problems I had with them on the completion time and messing up the first calendar proof. So due to their pricing screw up and crappy customer service, I spent a little over a dollar on each one I had to ship, and I mailed to over 50 addresses. So anyway, that's that.

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's ********!! I can paypal you a couple of bucks and everyone else should do the same for your troubles.... C'mon fellas, help a brother out here..

Jeff, let me know man.

str8wkd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jk I'll take 1 if there still any how do I do it. ok i think i figured it out if you got any let me know and I'll give some extra to cover shipping

Last edited:

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are only 3 left. Want a couple?

Company is local; The Print Shoppe. I won't use them again. I got screwed cuz they told me one price then I was charged more, so now I'm eating the shipping cost on all these to get these shipped out to everyone, not to mention the other problems I had with them on the completion time and messing up the first calendar proof. So due to their pricing screw up and crappy customer service, I spent a little over a dollar on each one I had to ship, and I mailed to over 50 addresses. So anyway, that's that.

How much you need Jeff to cover the overage? Hold me a calendar also. So pm me what all that is and I will send you the funds.

OP
OP
JKmotorsports

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You got my order, right Jeff?

Got it. Thanks.

jk I'll take 1 if there still any how do I do it. ok i think i figured it out if you got any let me know and I'll give some extra to cover shipping
Have a couple left. Sending u a pm.
How much you need Jeff to cover the overage? Hold me a calendar also. So pm me what all that is and I will send you the funds.
let me know I can slide ya a couple bucks.

I'll hold one for you Shagg.
Thanks for the offer to help guys, but please dont feel obligated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mike_16_denali