Now I think I understand

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jason101

Reaction score
Mine doesn't or its so little I don't notice it. I have the WellVisors. Very happy with them. I had the weathertech in channels - they suck. Kept sliding down after you put the window up and down a few times. I have them for sale - seems no one wants them.

Do you have a pic of your WellVisors installed? I had the in channel EGR ones and took them off after 2 days. I can't seem to find any real world usage of the WellVisors and came across one image from the manufacturer. Looking for a "Real" photo.

Dakotakid846

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sounds like an air pressure issue, just crack a front window and it should be fine.

I have a 2015 yukon xl that I bought 3 weeks ago and I have experienced it a few times. I think it has alot to do with the size of the interior of the truck. The roof panel is large...and probably not supported as good as it could be. It's like driving in an old ford econoline van...sounds like being inside a time can.

I usually dont notice it under normal driving. But if I go over railroad tracks...the jarring of the truck seems to bring it on. I really think it's the bouncing of the roof panel that causes it.

I wouldn't say its unbearable, but it is noticeable time to time. Even then, install some vent visors and crack the 2 front windows and it's gone.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like an air pressure issue, just crack a front window and it should be fine.

The OP’s point is that the sound/feeling he experienced is what people experience with all window UP (if their yukon/Tahoe suffers from it).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adamnalicea143e