Not new but first post!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tightchevelle69

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Ive been on this site for a good while. I used to have a 2007 GMC Yukon XL several years ago and would come on here and look up information. I traded it about 5 years ago on a silverado. However, my wife now has a 2017 GMC Yukon and I now find myself back on here looking up information. The knowledge on here is great and I have pretty much found all of my answers here. I appreciate everybody that has contributed to making this forum what it is!

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach&NYC Derrick!!

Nice vehicles you own and even past vehicles. Had a co-worker years ago who had a 69 Chevelle. He let me use it whenever I wanted. I loved driving it!

OP
OP
tightchevelle69

tightchevelle69

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks. Those are vehicles we still own. I cant even remember all the stuff we used to own! I love driving my chevelle. It would be even better if I didnt have a million other things to spend money on so I could actually fix it up. But such is life!

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from NH.

Also, I suggest that you consider 'giving' information when you can, in addition to receiving information when you need it. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrLeritz