noob asking for advise

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G4rr3tt9

Reaction score
I just installed a pioneer avic-z120bt. I had some invision headrest dvd monitors in the first row. From what I have learned and researched the invision monitors cant be connected to any other source. The wife said I cant buy new monitors till I sell the invisions. First question is, what does everyone think the invisions are worth? They are selling brand new on ebay for $1500. I was thinking and kind of hoping of selling them for half of that. My second question is what kind of monitors should I replace them with? I want as big as I can go, but I cant spend much more than what I get from the invisions. I found a brand called absolute. They have 12 inch monitors for just under $200 each on ebay and amazon. I stopped by a local upholstery shop today and was told he would match the color and reupholster my headrests for $50 each incase the colors dont match just right. Has anyone had any experiences with these? Any help would be nice. Here is a link to the absolute headrests on amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Absolute-COM1...7L94/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1303438678&sr=8-2

I have found them slightly cheaper than those ones, but I just wanted to show what I was looking at.

BLKTXDenali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I havent used that brand specifically but it looks to be the same generic style that have alot of different names on it. This being said im almost positive if u have tan interior it does not match neither does the gray, and the black is close but alot flatter in color. these headrest go one of 2 ways might work great for quite along time or will break within the first couple of hours of use, another thing is i dont see it saying that its a tilting head rest and if you are slightly reclined in the front seat it makes it really hard to see that big monitor because its facing towards your lap. they are easy to install and at that price there isnt much better ones that i know of of top of my head, pros and cons, i personally would at least find some that tilt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EliCamarillo