Nominations for May TOTM is ...Old Body Styles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I checked out both links in your sig, Del and beautiful rides man! You obviously know your way around the garage a little bit. Have you takin' the Hoe down the track? If so what are it's times?

95TwinTT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last time at the strip, I forgot to program the ECM for open loop at WOT. The net result was the fuel injectors were shutting down when the wideband saw the rich mixture from the alcohol injector that comes on at 6 lbs boost.

But with that, it did 12.3 @110 mph. I’m sure if I can get past my senior moments I can break into the 11’s. I also fried the lock up clutches in the TC.
All three of them are being replaced this week. They have to cut open the TC to replace them and then weld it back together. Kind of makes the drag strip expensive.

I’m beginning to think that trying to make two and half tons of steel fast is not worth it. :)

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pretty fast considering the circumstances. It'd be interesting to see what you'd get if all was set up and ready to go! :popcorn:

What kind of times do you get with the Camaro?

95TwinTT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Best time on the Camaro so far is 11.03 @ 130 mph. Sixty foot time was just over 2 seconds. It needs a better driver and high 10's are possible.
Problem with that is, they would then want a cage instead of just the roll bars.

It's a street cruiser, so I will not mess up the car trying to put the cage into the dash board. :)

98 2-DOOR

Reaction score
Man, I think it's time to post some interior pics, i'll get some up soon! I am curious to see the inside of every nominee...looks like the competition is on for all of us. Didn't realize how sweet people are making these GMT400's. And I thought I was the only one who had interest in them...WAS I WRONG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghostknight