Nominations for February 2012 TOTM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, we are going to try a little something new here. This month is no themes, no classes, none of that.....not this month at least.

We are going to allow self nomination, if this works it will also open the doors up for some new themes in the future that people can go out and grab a pic, post it and hopefully grab that second nomination that gets you in the running for TOTM. One catch, you need a second for all nominations and I am limiting it to the first 20 people (poll limits). As people are seconded I will add there picture and name to the list.

Like I mentioned in the past we have tried lifted and lowered themes, audio and so on and they are fun but the self nominations will bring us to the level where we can run a theme such as Christmas as an example. What this means is I want a picture of your truck that makes me think Christmas. Could have a tree on it, a house all lit up in the back ground and so on. So if self nomination works, this is where we will be headed with this monthly contest.

I want to see some new guys in here. We are working on a way to grab more attention to this so in the mean time guys, help me out and get people involved.

My one request is with your self nomination give a quick list of mods to the truck, simple and to the point will be good and I'll include that with the picture, so keep it short.

So, let's have at it

People that are in the running for February 2012 are:

LI99HOE (Ron)
picture.jpg

ckl5899

K&N CAI, leveling kit, XD Hoss, Nitto terra grapplers. Not much done yet. Slowly

w33m4n
d25ef0b7.jpg
Esky rear end, G4's, CK916s, Esky Boards, Custom Chrome/Black handles, 2011 Door Trim, too much to list!

eanmizell
1aa46d35.jpg
2008 hybrid Tahoe. Tinted the windows 35% up front and 5% on the rest,tinted the tail lights, blacked out the bowties, and debadged the whole thing. 26" rims and a 2/3 drop

donkey0683
attachment.php

07 Tahoe LT, K&N CAI, BB tune, 24" gino rims, Debadged, Black Bowties, No running boards, magnaflow 12589 exhaust

shundal
frontzq.jpg

Exterior Mods: DJM 2/4 drop, 24" KMC Slides and 24" Foose DF-6 Wheels, Street Scene SS Bumper, Side Skirts and Vents, Black Roof, 20% Tint, Smoked IPCW LED Tails. Interior: Dark Woodgrain Dash and Steering Wheel, Audison Amps and Hertz Speakers

Last edited:

LI99HOE

Top Notch Tech.
Reaction score
Great idea Kris... but damn it's gonna be hard for a lotta' peeps on here to keep their mod list short. All mods I've done are listed in my album.I'm just gonna' put up a recent pic of my truck... I'm hoping everyone does the same so I can vote based on how everyone's truck looks now.

picture.jpg

OP
OP
bowtiefreak

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll second that truck. I'm diggin the stance. I didn't know it was on 35s...

As for the mod list, keep them light. List the big stuff, not every detail....the winner of that month gets to do that :)

Last edited:

99Yukon_Z71

Crazy Puerto Rican
Reaction score
I know they are not the clearest or best pictures, but if I used the flash, the little lights wouldnot have been visible, soI had to usejustmy surrounding light. If any of you guys have photoshop or can make them little clearer, feel free to do so, if you can.
Thanks!!
xmashoe2.jpg
xmashoe.jpg

In short, truck has 6" Suspension Lift and3" Body lift sitting on 35's and Caddy Escalade Interior.

ckl5899

Full Access Member
Reaction score

K&N CAI, leveling kit, XD Hoss, Nitto terra grapplers. Not much done yet. Slowly.....

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I second this guy ^

Just a tip (not trying to be a dick), everyone needs to take better pics of their trucks so we can see all the hard work you have put into them. All the pics so far are not very good pics.

LI99HOE

Top Notch Tech.
Reaction score
I second this guy ^

Just a tip (not trying to be a dick), everyone needs to take better pics of their trucks so we can see all the hard work you have put into them. All the pics so far are not very good pics.
Ok..posted better pic's....hope they look as good as the ones you posted Derek ;)

Attachments

• Driveway 1226112.jpg
    Driveway 1226112.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 25
  • Drivewayb1226112.jpg
    Drivewayb1226112.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 23
  • Adjusted2.jpg
    Adjusted2.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 21
  • DSCI0008.jpg
    DSCI0008.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 20
  • Golf Proc.jpg
    Golf Proc.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

eanmizell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is my 2008 hybrid Tahoe
I have tinted the windows 35% up front and 5% on the rest, I also tinted the tail lights, blacked out the bowties, and debadged the whole thing. I then got some 26" rims and a 2/3 drop and she is riding low and slow and getting 22 mpg city lol. Here are the most recent pics of her.
6a73972b.jpg41eec8cd.jpg73e0aad6.jpgcad07e2c.jpg1aa46d35.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rddixon