Nominations for July 2015 TOTM......... Unofficial Big Body Month. XL ESV Suburban...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron_L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow! Thanks for the appreciation yall! I drove it to work today so I went out and snapped a pic :) It has a 2500HD grille and HID projector retrofit now.
20150704_115419.jpg

Clean07Burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow! Thanks for the appreciation yall! I drove it to work today so I went out and snapped a pic :) It has a 2500HD grille and HID projector retrofit now.
20150704_115419.jpg

Truck looks great, Aaron! Very clean.

Pachanga02, didn't you have CK375's on your Denali? I have a picture of your truck in my phone with them on it. I think I stole the pic from some pics you posted with the back of your truck filled with things your wife inherited from someone. Lol. If this is your Denali, I think it looks great with these wheels. Then again, I am partial to them! Haha

This pic:

IMG_2841_zps57c9dcc6.jpg

Reminds me of my truck if it were a NBS and not a NNBS. Here's mine from a similar angle:

IMG_20150704_142337_463.jpg

Last edited:

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Aaron_L damn that thing looks long. @Clean07Burb yup thats my girl, she has a few different sets of shoes. Fancy shoes, Classy shoes and work shoes. lol
I should get a pic with my 375s or eskys and it could continue with big bodies on oems
---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

2nd 00'BlueSteel

Last edited:

Clean07Burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^Yeah, I wanna see some pics of your truck on the Esky's and 375's. Post them up...

Aaron_L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Aaron_L damn that thing looks long. @Clean07Burb yup thats my girl, she has a few different sets of shoes. Fancy shoes, Classy shoes and work shoes. lol
I should get a pic with my 375s or eskys and it could continue with big bodies on oems
---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

2nd 00'BlueSteel

It is long, lol. My wife hates driving it. To me dropped Burbs look better than Tahoes because they are longer. It's like rolling down the road in your living room.

Clean07Burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its funny you mention the difference in length between the trucks. Sometimes I get so used to looking at my Suburban that the shorter length of the Tahoes looks funny to me. They look stubby or something. I still like them, though, but I'm glad I went with a big body truck. Love the room and carrying capacity they offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.