No running boards please!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
this section is no help...they made it bc gmfs has it and there everyone helps each other out..but they have three times as many ppl who are skilled in Photoshop ...nothing against tyf this is a comparison by numbers...good luck though

ecordell

CordellDesigns.com
Reaction score
woooo 01tahoenjn, there are people here that do graphics work, but some of us are busy, and don't work for free. Not sure why you're bashing the forum.....

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree...I asked for a sig a while back. It took a while but got done nonetheless. IMO, when asking a favor and no compensation is given in return you gotta have patience and you're at the mercy of other people's time :shrug:

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
Sorry to sound so harsh...I just wanted to re-word that ..I downloaded a free trial for a month and self thought my self some things my help in the long run!

Here's one thing I did for instance my buddies new

Double you are ex
aefc0403-dc6f-d5a9.jpg

Color matched headlights, black rims, black hood scoop insert not bad for only 18 days of using it.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
here you go bro even though im no expert in ps but i gave it a try, i also slammed it a little for you thought you might like that

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice job Trav :waytogo:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member