no high beam light on dash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good evening, I've got a 95 Tahoe and the blue light that comes on when you have your high beams on doesn't come on anymore, the high and low beams still work, it's just kinda a pain cause sometime's I forget the high beams are on and people start flashing there lights, I'm assuming id have to replace the whole cluster to fix this problem? or maybe there's a fuse?, it's something I can live with if its a big deal to fix, just wondering and thanks for the help.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
just pull off the dash cluster (trim around the radio and gauges) then pull the actual cluster out with 4- 8or7mm bolts, then it pops out and just replace that on individual bulb, only a 2 dollar fix, nothing to worry about :)

OP
OP
95escahoe

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just pull off the dash cluster (trim around the radio and gauges) then pull the actual cluster out with 4- 8or7mm bolts, then it pops out and just replace that on individual bulb, only a 2 dollar fix, nothing to worry about :)

ah nice thats not bad at all, thanks for the help man

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
no problem, some years have where the light bulb comes right out of the socket, other years the lights are soldered in, soo youll have to find out for your self, i cant remember the yrs off hand right now.... Too much headliner glue at work today, shit fawks you up! haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667