No chips yet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Silverado4x4

Reaction score
I got 2 cans of Pringles yesterday at the store, chip isle was fully stocked...
Damn it you had to bring up Pringles chips they are my weakness I can down a half or more of a can watching TV as a snack. I always put the lid back on then say to myself maybe a few more. The Pizza ones are great.

Jellyfrosh

Reaction score
I got a letter in the mail and a notification on the MyGMC app about my ventilated seat retrofit.

Eusibius2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've still not heard anything yet, and from this thread sounds like they are delaying my retrofit several months longer.

Crabby

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My Yukon was built in April 22, I picked it up in Sept 22. It needed retrofit of heated seats and parking sensors and GM sent me the letter in November.
The dealer scheduled me in at the end of December only for the heated seats. Like someone above said no parking sensors and no ETA.
So I'm glad I at least got my heated seats with my arthritic back, it feels good in the cold weather.

Bkihum

Reaction score
Hi all. I'm just wondering if GM still has caught up with the chip shortage. I purchased my 22 Suburban in June of 22. A couple of features won't work due to the chip shortage. Dealer says they still don't have the chips. I'm wondering what others are seeing with this issue.

Thank you,

Harry
Nothing here either for 2022 Yukon... Missing park assist, steer col. lockout and lumbar for seats

vcode

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They can probably use some of the chips that were allocated for 1500 production which is now suspended due to GM hitting 100 days of supply for 1/2 ton pickups.
Interesting as there is still little to no pick up inventory near me.....

HDClassic12

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Same here. Bought my Yukon exactly a year ago and they still owe me the parking sensors, sterring wheel lock and the seats option chips. Called the dealership and all they said is that I am on the wating list and should be receiving an email from GM when the parts/chips are available. Kinda frustrating when the new vehicles have the chips and I am still waiting.

ZKWBQD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all. I'm just wondering if GM still has caught up with the chip shortage. I purchased my 22 Suburban in June of 22. A couple of features won't work due to the chip shortage. Dealer says they still don't have the chips. I'm wondering what others are seeing with this issue.

Thank you,

Harry
I think these chips are never going to arrive. I have stopped asking the dealer. I'm just getting used to not having those features.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts