No Chime sound after install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

09Hoe

Reaction score
I have lost all chime sound from the car such as the signals and seat belt warnings after I change the HU I have a avic z2 anyone know any ways to get the sounds back? :Plugged:

OP
OP

09Hoe

Reaction score
lol thats true but not used to not hearing the clicks from the signals. oh hey do any of you guys know where to connect the acc wire from the HU to the truck?

blaqout

King Yukon
Reaction score
The integration adapter is your best source, but if you want to manually wire it there is an ACC wire in the box near the driver's side kick panel. This is where I wired my amp. I will look for a photo for you. I grabbed these photos from chevroletforum.com

P4130011.jpg
P4130012.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP

09Hoe

Reaction score
what is the integration adapter? sorry im kinda retarded to all these lol new to doing all this myself haha

BogeyBoy82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I find it so funny that you have to get a chime module just to make that annoying thing work when installing an aftermarket radio

bryanfeelsgood

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what is the integration adapter? sorry im kinda retarded to all these lol new to doing all this myself haha

The integration adapter is required to keep all of your warning chimes, turn signal sound, and other dings. You'll also need it to maintain OnStar functionality. The adapter I have in my '07 Tahoe is the GMOS-LAN-02

If you want to maintain your steering wheel controls you will need yet another adapter. I have the SWI-PS, but yours will vary based on the brand of your aftermarket HU.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chiefable