NNNBS console swap!?!??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShaginWagon

Reaction score
03 Hoe got me in a rabbit of hole of looking at console swaps. I have the nice one that’s the full console, but I hate the way it’s designed and the trash cup holders and thought it would be original to put a newer console that IS functional. Has anybody done this? Thoughts? Nightmares? Opinions?

Ilikemtb999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Owning both an 03 and a 10, I’m not sure the console is much better in the Nnbs. I also don’t think it would look very good at the dash since the bottom of the dash is finished and the console goes underneath it vs clipping into it like the nbs.

OP
OP
ShaginWagon

ShaginWagon

Reaction score
Owning both an 03 and a 10, I’m not sure the console is much better in the Nnbs. I also don’t think it would look very good at the dash since the bottom of the dash is finished and the console goes underneath it vs clipping into it like the nbs.

I’ve thought about the contact point as well. Would be hard to cover and make look nice absolutely.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AEHaas