NNBS Tahoe 4/6 lowering parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

red02chevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Purchased all these parts and mocked everything up on the customers Tahoe. After I sent everything out to powdercoat the owner decided he didn't want the parts installed. Everything is new besides mock up. All has fresh glossly black powdercoat. The spindles and coil relocators will fit 07+ NNBS. The rear coils will fit 99-current Tahoes/Suburbans/Escalades/Yukons etc.

*If you're local to Lubbock I can install all the parts for an additional fee*

McGaughys 07+ 2" drop spindles $250 shipped

IMG_2986.gif

IMG_2987.gif

IMG_2990.gif

McGaughys adjustable coil relocators (non autoride) $100 shipped

IMG_2984.gif

IMG_2985.gif

Belltech trail blazer coils cut for 6" drop, AirLift helper bags with lines & Belltech 8510 shocks $225 shipped

IMG_2991.gif

IMG_2992.gif

IMG_2993.gif

IMG_2994.gif

IMG_2995.gif

With all these parts installed on a Tahoe it will roughly sit like this.

IMG_2777.jpg

B.G.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
THis may sound stupid, but does there need to be some control module to control the helper bags? Also, could the shock relocators be ran with belltech spindles. I already have a belltech 2/4 but I want to go another 1 to 2 up front and another 1 in the rear. Are you willing to just sell the parts that I need separately? Thanks

OP
OP
R

red02chevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
THis may sound stupid, but does there need to be some control module to control the helper bags? Also, could the shock relocators be ran with belltech spindles. I already have a belltech 2/4 but I want to go another 1 to 2 up front and another 1 in the rear. Are you willing to just sell the parts that I need separately? Thanks

No these helper bags use a schrader valve to fill them, just like you air up your tires. You can add a compressor, valves and tank but it's not really needed.

Yes you can use the coil relocators with the Belltech spindles.

Are you interested in the helper bags and coil relocators??

B.G.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, good to here.. With the coil relocators, I am assuming they utilize stock shocks? Is there any advantage to these over adding belltech drop shocks instad (up front)?

OP
OP
R

red02chevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, good to here.. With the coil relocators, I am assuming they utilize stock shocks? Is there any advantage to these over adding belltech drop shocks instad (up front)?

Yes the relocators use the factory shock and spring. Personally I think they ride better then the belltech shocks. Plus you keep the "factory" ride with these.

Sierkonblazer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So will the spindles by themselves drop the front only 2"? Are those all thats need to drop the front?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1st tahoe