NNBS Parts (Radio, Panhard, Cluster, Rear Lights, Roof Rack)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LADenali

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd like to sell the items which are accumulating valuable real estate in my garage. All offers are OBO, shipping costs will need to be determined upon purchase.

Stock Radio ($200). Works well, however never got the navigation to work with the CD I was provided by dealer.

Custom Cluster ($250). Purchased but never installed. Bought from FiatDale, who can provide more information on it than I can.

Denali Roof Rack ($100). Includes cross rails
Denali Rear Appliques ($100). Normal wear
Denali Rear Lights ($100). Normal wear (ignore lights in picture, I know those are G5 tails and those are not for sale)
Denali 3rd Brake Light ($100). Normal wear

Spohn panhard bar (Sold)
file-1dfd.jpeg

file-3232.jpeg

file-1hh.jpeg

file-3.jpeg

View attachment 65320

Last edited:

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
Ah! Sad to see you're selling the cluster! The next buyer will absolutely love it, it's sick, and that's a GREAT price.

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dale is the cluster still raw or does it need to be programmed.

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay. I'm out. Thanks. I confused it with something else.

lynxnova

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm interested in the radio, I have an 2010 chevy tahoe bose none nav....would it be a direct plug and play or would I need anything else to make it work in my truck?... and do u know if the nav works or was it the cd that was not working?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk