NNBS Esky Shift Lever

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Ben

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im working on getting a part number for the black leather one. Stand by.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ben

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I got a confirmation from the dealer this morning that part number 25807853 is for the Esky Shifter wrapped in Black with the Chrome trim.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How hard is it to swap out shift lever? Do you have to take apart the whole column?

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought monotone tan was only on the Escalades? I've never seen it in a NNBS Denali, unless the owner changed the door panels and stuff to the monotone ones.

Felix, you could get the black Escalade shift lever, it would look better in yours than that tan one would.

Hmm I dunno zach i'm not sure about the monotone tan. Ahh ok I was wondering if it came in another color. Man it would look sick if I changed that out.. it's not too expensive either... $86.86 after shipping! Now to find someone that's already installed it and see how hard the install is... even changing out the steering wheel covers was uncomfortable.. I thought the air bag was gonna explode the whole time haha.

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

Well I got a confirmation from the dealer this morning that part number 25807853 is for the Esky Shifter wrapped in Black with the Chrome trim.

Nice work man! :Handshake:

OP
OP
Ben

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ill have it in next week so you can wait and ill take install pics if you want.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that is great news. too bad we can't mod the stitched leather on the doors like the denali's have.................

OP
OP
Ben

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
What do the door panels look like?

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

Never mind I think I found what your talking about..

n-2wd-4-door-1500-denali-door-controls_100335475_l.jpg

But in the mean time I can't wait... It's gonna be so sexy.

ukon-2wd-4-door-1500-denali-gear-shift_100335468_l.jpg

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the leather stitching on the steering wheel itself and on the doors below the door handle. you can see the stitching done by it and a section of it is wrapped in leather versus the plastic doors (cheap looking might i add) on our tahoe LTZ's.... my friend has a denali so i just drool over his leather seats/leather stitching all the time haha.. next GM vehicle WILL be a denali lol

OP
OP
Ben

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heh I just dont like the exterior on the nali's

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I was wonmdering, I plan on doing this mod too and I am not worried about the install but since our Tahoes don't have the +/- shift button on the lever does that mean that after installing this new lever that the +/- tranny control buttons wll be non-funtional?
Doesn't really matter, I will still get it but I just wanna know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilflip

Latest posts