New Yukon owner and loving it!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kirbyslu

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Have owned my 2015 Yukon SLE just over a month. Been doing a lot of research here since and just wanted to say thanks to everyone for all the great posts and discussions. Been a member of many forums over the years and this one is very well organized and friendly. Keep up the good work! Here's a little before and after pic, if you will. My 08 Jeep SRT traded in for my Yukon.

b7ea380e22588d164880eab0d8e9f645.jpg
9f1abfa7effc97c435929e5410843179.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:welcome:

sweet rides

johnnybogey

Reaction score
Congrats!!!

Holy Smokes, that Jeep looks like a Prius next to the Yukon.

Going to another dealership this weekend as they have the Yukon I am looking for. Wish me luck.

Rush

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice--I'm guessing the chrome molding along the side was a dealer add-on? A bit lower than the factory placement....

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice ride. We are loving ours too!

Nice--I'm guessing the chrome molding along the side was a dealer add-on? A bit lower than the factory placement....

Good eye. Those are definitely installed one body line down from where they are on the denali's. I'm still kicking the idea back and forth on adding these.

OP
OP
Kirbyslu

Kirbyslu

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

I quite honestly had not noticed the lower placement until now! I'm not big on chrome to be honest so may be interested in removing. Would actually like to have the wheels painted black chrome. Anybody done this or like the looks of others' that have? Thanks all!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HUMBL57

AC Guru
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats on your new ride! Welcome... Black chrome is a plating process just like chrome is. Painting them won't come out exactly the same