New Wheels for my Suburban - Anybody knows the name/brand?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Modoyadney

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Since my stock wheels were in really bad condition and I wanted to go up in tire size just a little, I stumbled upon some wheels and got a pretty good deal on them.
I really like how they look on the car.
Now my question is: Does anyone know the name and/or brand of the wheel? Only thing I could find on the backside was a load index. They are 16" / 5x5" in size.

IMG_0246.jpeg
IMG_0245.jpeg

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Since my stock wheels were in really bad condition and I wanted to go up in tire size just a little, I stumbled upon some wheels and got a pretty good deal on them.
I really like how they look on the car.
Now my question is: Does anyone know the name and/or brand of the wheel? Only thing I could find on the backside was a load index. They are 16" / 5x5" in size.

View attachment 396008
View attachment 396009

Captain Ninetiesforever speaking here:
Those wheels are "Python" by American Racing. http://www.americanracingwheelsinfo.com/American_Racing_Polished_Python.htm

They're 8" wide. 5.5" width is 90s Honda Civic territory and them tires would not be happy squeezed on that.

Last edited:

Swagfu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
M

Modoyadney

Reaction score

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey...I got one right...lol. I used to love American Racing wheels back in the day. Still do actually.

Yup! That recessed center of the center cap is very "American Racing". Them wheels reminded me of the display they had at Pep Boys back in the mid- to late-90s. Not my style at all, but they were edgy at one time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu