New wheels are here!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet, slap on a gmc sticker on those caps and she is officially pimped. You wouldn't by chance know the weight of the rim with tire would you.

krzyd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea the box had a tear about 1". I didn't discover the damage until I got to my tire place and started opening the boxes.
I filed a claim with UPS and the driver just picked up the wheel. I called USARim to let them know the wheel is being shipped back to them. He informed me that my options were:
1. Wait for the wheel to get back to San Diego and then a replacement would be shipped out
2. Pay a $350 deposit and have a replacement shipped now. Deposit is refunded when the damaged wheel is received.
I paid the deposit to have the wheel shipped out today. He said the wheel must have been damaged in transit to me. This hapens fairly often according to him. If the wheels were packaged with better protection to the outside of the rim this would be avoided most of the time

Sounds like UPS pays more than $350 for the damage, accountants at work.

OP
OP
arejayeye

arejayeye

Reaction score
I know the rims weigh 53lbs each. I am not sure what each tire weighs tho

Last edited:

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They look huge in 24. I can't wait to see it lowered.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DBPA2024