New wheels and color for 2017

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just picked up my 2017. I have not seen anyone post pics of the new wheels for 2017 nor the mineral metallic color. So here you go. 878b5ae14f228c789605fb22d976fd86.jpg67f5a032a29f76c408b739748212a6a2.jpg01694acbb42257c946e160d8e93f8172.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Very nice! I agree the wheels are very Star Wars, cool!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
CruiseGuy24

CruiseGuy24

Reaction score
What percentage under MSRP?

6%. Yeah I know they have better deals on the 2016 right now but there were a few things 17 added that I wanted. I thought it was a good deal as most dealers only want to move 16's right now.
On this model the GM Supplier Price, which is basically what I paid, was 6% off. The employee price was close to 9.5% off which is a heck of a deal for employees. Well below invoice. They showed me a copy of the invoice and the price I paid was $200 over.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
6%. Yeah I know they have better deals on the 2016 right now but there were a few things 17 added that I wanted. I thought it was a good deal as most dealers only want to move 16's right now.
On this model the GM Supplier Price, which is basically what I paid, was 6% off. The employee price was close to 9.5% off which is a heck of a deal for employees. Well below invoice. They showed me a copy of the invoice and the price I paid was $200 over.

All that matters is that you are happy. It's a beautiful ride. Invoice is a funny thing these days. Some here pay thousands under invoice and we know the dealer isn't 'losing money'. One guy got 18% off MSRP. Crazy. I paid invoice which was about 10% under MSRP. Could have done better but it was a factory order and it only took one email to 'negotiate'.

Besides the color and rims what's new on the 17's? I heard cooled seats were nixed?

OP
OP
CruiseGuy24

CruiseGuy24

Reaction score
2017 the cooled seats are now called ventilated seats. From the few days I have had it I can tell you the air coming out of the seats feels cold so not sure how it compares. They added an HDMI port which for me was a big deal as we have tons of movies on an iPad. I know there are work arounds with converters which I did in my old one but it's nice to have it built in. Other changes are cosmetic. For example the backlighting around the control knobs was changed from red to blue. They also added support for playing videos/music wirelessly via the Miracast standard on Android and Windows or via the DLNA standard for apps that support DLNA on iPhone. I have not tried the wireless out yet so can't say how well it works. The built in HDMI works flawlessly.

DenaliBQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2017 the cooled seats are now called ventilated seats. From the few days I have had it I can tell you the air coming out of the seats feels cold so not sure how it compares. They added an HDMI port which for me was a big deal as we have tons of movies on an iPad. I know there are work arounds with converters which I did in my old one but it's nice to have it built in. Other changes are cosmetic. For example the backlighting around the control knobs was changed from red to blue. They also added support for playing videos/music wirelessly via the Miracast standard on Android and Windows or via the DLNA standard for apps that support DLNA on iPhone. I have not tried the wireless out yet so can't say how well it works. The built in HDMI works flawlessly.

now is the mirroring iphone thing dlna a software thing or is it actual new hardware like a totally different screen for the movies if so any pictures would be greatly appreciated

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tadsher