New TYF Moderator

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
TYF,

Please join me in welcoming @Fless on board as the newest member of the TYF staff group. He’s been a valuable member for a long time and he’ll be a great addition to help us continue to keep TYF running like a well oiled machine.

Welcome, Fless :Handshake:

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
TYF,

Please join me in welcoming @Fless on board as the newest member of the TYF staff group. He’s been a valuable member for a long time and he’ll be a great addition to help us continue to keep TYF running like a well oiled machine.

Thank you! This is an awesome forum and I hope to contribute in a more meaningful way.

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
TYF,

TYF,

He definitely couldn't do worse than some of the mods here

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Nothing against you, @Fless, but I humbly request to still have my paddlings administered exclusively by @07Burb. He won't admit it, but he's a natural at being my big daddy.
I don't wanna burst your bubble here, but he's a natural at being a big daddy to approximately 19 other people, too. They're all younger and better looking than you and he even let's them live with him.