New TYF Moderator

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
TYF,

Please join me in welcoming @Fless on board as the newest member of the TYF staff group. He’s been a valuable member for a long time and he’ll be a great addition to help us continue to keep TYF running like a well oiled machine.

Welcome, Fless :Handshake:

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
TYF,

Please join me in welcoming @Fless on board as the newest member of the TYF staff group. He’s been a valuable member for a long time and he’ll be a great addition to help us continue to keep TYF running like a well oiled machine.

Thank you! This is an awesome forum and I hope to contribute in a more meaningful way.

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
TYF,

TYF,

He definitely couldn't do worse than some of the mods here

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Nothing against you, @Fless, but I humbly request to still have my paddlings administered exclusively by @07Burb. He won't admit it, but he's a natural at being my big daddy.
I don't wanna burst your bubble here, but he's a natural at being a big daddy to approximately 19 other people, too. They're all younger and better looking than you and he even let's them live with him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts