New to the Tahoe World

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jdudley13

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Whats going on everyone. New guy from Atlatna, Ga. I currently have someone looking for an '06 or '08 (was told to avoid '07)Tahoe LT2, moving over to the SUV world for the first time. Currently in the process of selling my lightly modded 2004 BMW 330i. I've loved having cars but I really look forward to having a truck. I've been looking at a lot of pictures and reading as many posts as possible, I'm looking forward to digging in and getting started.

I figure either way i will have to consider an extended warranty, my question is, for a 10k difference, is it worth paying the extra money for lower mileage and the new body style?

As i'm out looking, any suggestions or warnings prior to purchase?

blaqout

King Yukon
Reaction score
What's up man welcome to the forum, I'm new here too. Just out of curiosity, what did you hear about the 07 Tahoes?

OP
OP
J

Jdudley13

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just heard that, because they were the first year of the changes, there have been some kinks that needed to be worked out. He really didn't get into the specifics, he just said that '06 or '08 would be better options. Is this incorrect information?

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
08 may be a better optio but def. not 06, thats a complete different generation.
I don't think the 07s are bad, I have one and don't have many issues at all.
I say get an 07 so you don't spend as much.

TEXAS DEMON

with a vengeance
Reaction score
mine is an 06 and i guess i got lucky because i have not had any issues........yet. o yhea i have one.......its sooooo freaking lowwww hahahah.

Scotto2323

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would stick to the new body style 07+. They look so much better.:hands:

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
mine is an 06 and i guess i got lucky because i have not had any issues........yet. o yhea i have one.......its sooooo freaking lowwww hahahah.

How do you have an 06 when you have the new body?? :confused:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boom313