New to the suv scene

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KevinMiller

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey yall! I just picked up a new to me Yukon("for my wife"). It's a 2013 SLT 4x4. I have always dealt with Sierras and Duramax's...but this is my first full size SUV. I havea few plans for it, although I can't do to much due to the fact it is my wifes daily. She drives about 30 min to work and has to park in a parking deck. Are there and simple mods I can do, or anything I should look out for? THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Attachments

• 20150712_120552.jpg
    20150712_120552.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 13

Pockets

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome... which way are you wanting to go? Performance or looks....

OP
OP
K

KevinMiller

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Not too much performance. She's goin from a fwd 4cyl to this...so it's already a beast to her! Lol. I plan on leveling it, black 20s. A/t tires. Debadge/demold. Tint (of course). Maybe CAI and exhaust. (If they would actually be worth it as far as a little more power and better mpgs.

OP
OP
K

KevinMiller

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I actually saw somethin on that earlier and was startin to read up on it a little. I'll look more into it. Thanks.

latemate

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Not too much performance. She's goin from a fwd 4cyl to this...so it's already a beast to her! Lol. I plan on leveling it, black 20s. A/t tires. Debadge/demold. Tint (of course). Maybe CAI and exhaust. (If they would actually be worth it as far as a little more power and better mpgs.

If you want a simple exterior mods then this is the way to go. It will surely give that bling factor.

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
If she parks in a parking garage, i would keep the moulding to spare your doors, but that just my opinion. Catchcan really is a cheap and good mod. Really helps catch all that extra oil. Maybe do the cai and exhaust with the slp tips and resonator delete. Change the trim from woodgrain to brushed metal inside, led lights inside

OP
OP
K

KevinMiller

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If she parks in a parking garage, i would keep the moulding to spare your doors, but that just my opinion. Catchcan really is a cheap and good mod. Really helps catch all that extra oil. Maybe do the cai and exhaust with the slp tips and resonator delete. Change the trim from woodgrain to brushed metal inside, led lights inside

Good call on the moulding, that didn't even cross my mind! I'm use to ppl hittin my step bars or tires with their doors. Lol. If I do pull the trigger on the exhaust, she's goin to want something that doesn't have a lot of cab noise. Suggestions? I have looked all over trying to find the brushed metal trim with no luck, my truck has the exact same interior and I can't stand the wood grain! Where can you find it? Led interior lights are on the way!

---------- Post added at 05:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 AM ----------

Supercharger for sure!

Sent from my fone.

I don't know about a supercharger! Lol. But I wouldn't mind some more info on the BBP tuning everyone is talkin about! What are the options/prices?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman