New to the forum, bought a 2019 Yukon SLT Graphite Performance Edition in December

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Craignor

Reaction score
Hi,

I live in Maryland, and work in Finance. Married with two adult children. I like to bike, shoot, hunt, photography, NASCAR, Ravens, and Orioles fan.

Been real happy with my truck, it’s been terrific, rides great, looks great, awesome power, nice amenities, huge cargo room and towing capacity, and it’s very versatile like a Swiss Army knife. No problems so far, except I did have a minor squeak coming from under the rear end at low speed, but I found an easy fix.

I was considering buying the front recovery hooks, did a search, and found this forum. Still undecided on the hooks, don’t know if I really need them, and if they might create a weird wind noise or something upfront.

Glad to buy American.

Last edited:

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Craig!

Nice color and wheels. Don't forget to check out the 2015-2020 section.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

More pics, please.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879