New to the forum, bought a 2019 Yukon SLT Graphite Performance Edition in December 2019

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! That’s a nice looking truck, those colors work great. And I agree with you, these things are so practical and versatile like a Swiss Army knife. And I love black wheels! Though you got to be hip to pull it off, lol (I have those exact black wheels too).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jwc15

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Need some roof racks for that little tree....sorry buddy, but that truck makes that tree look so small and you’re prob getting sap up there.

OP
OP
Craignor

Craignor

Reaction score
Need some roof racks for that little tree....sorry buddy, but that truck makes that tree look so small and you’re prob getting sap up there.

JWC,

It’s ok, it’s a truck, it does truck stuff. I am not worried about a bit of sap.

My dog Enzo loves the truck, loves going for rides, head sticking out the window, face in the wind, people in other cars make a fuss when they see him. We took him to pick out the Christmas tree too. This was day 1 of owning Buddy. Look what Enzo did to the back seat, it was my fault, I wasn’t counting on their being mud at the tree lot...:)

58AF2209-C0EC-4B65-8F52-F81FBADC422C.jpeg

E02693E8-8912-41DF-8B66-569A1CDC3ADF.jpeg

080A7787-E0EE-4A2D-9DA8-FC462B2960A2.jpeg

The leather seats cleaned up fine in a few minutes with a sponge and a little soapy water.

Last edited:

White Shadow

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi,

I live in Maryland, and work in Finance. Married with two adult children. I like to bike, shoot, hunt, photography, NASCAR, Ravens, and Orioles fan.

Been real happy with my truck, it’s been terrific, rides great, looks great, awesome power, nice amenities, huge cargo room and towing capacity, and it’s very versatile like a Swiss Army knife. No problems so far, except I did have a minor squeak coming from under the rear end at low speed, but I found an easy fix.

I was considering buying the front recovery hooks, did a search, and found this forum. Still undecided on the hooks, don’t know if I really need them, and if they might create a weird wind noise or something upfront.

Glad to buy American.

View attachment 261996

View attachment 261997
Nice Truck!

Fatrusty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JWC,

It’s ok, it’s a truck, it does truck stuff. I am not worried about a bit of sap.

My dog Enzo loves the truck, loves going for rides, head sticking out the window, face in the wind, people in other cars make a fuss when they see him. We took him to pick out the Christmas tree too. This was day 1 of owning Buddy. Look what Enzo did to the back seat, it was my fault, I wasn’t counting on their being mud at the tree lot...:)

View attachment 262070

View attachment 262071

View attachment 262077

The leather seats cleaned up fine in a few minutes with a sponge and a little soapy water.
I always keep a couple of the black moving pads from Harbor Freight in the back of the Yukon. They work great for throwing on the seats to protect from the 4 or 2 legged animals or in the cargo area as well.
Love my Yukon!

OP
OP
Craignor

Craignor

Reaction score
After that, I bought a cargo liner, I like to take Enzo for rides with the rear seats folded flat, it gives him plenty of room back there, and a platform where he can move from side to side without falling into the foot wells. One thing I noticed was his claws were picking at the carpet. I wanted to prevent the carpet from being messed up. This liner has been great, I also used it for a very messy load that I took to the landfill a few weeks ago.

https://4knines.com/products/suv-cargo-cover-liner-for-dogs-and-pets-large-black

OP
OP
Craignor

Craignor

Reaction score
Yeah, I have really had fun with my Yukon in the first year of ownership, very useful in supporting all my hobbies:

biking:

83D7F723-7849-44BB-BDA3-B2B2703A8475.jpeg

Shooting:

9B7CB397-0AB1-4912-A0D7-DB9A9C41F232.jpeg

Public model train displays:

D85DC92F-4ABC-40E3-ADF0-273691E76135.jpeg 72F39482-4BEE-4EA0-8F0A-205992576D1C.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rgeurts