New to me 2010 Yukon Denali AWD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2010GMCYD

Reaction score
Hello from the farmlands of Pennsylvania.

Was looking for an inexpensive Yukon Denali (tough to do in this used car market right now!) and decided to opt for a higher mileage (200k) truck with excellent maintenance history.

Fully aware of possible AFM issues, as well as other high mileage risks, so bought a powertrain-only aftermarket warranty.

Was blown away at how solid and quiet it is with 200k on it. Was clearly taken care of by previous (1) owner, but some small items need attention (dash crack, bottom front air deflector slightly warped, etc.)

Looking forward to using the forum for help along the way.

Attachments

• 9CED3867-9476-4CEC-BAD1-1ABEC0B9436A.jpeg
    9CED3867-9476-4CEC-BAD1-1ABEC0B9436A.jpeg
    548.8 KB · Views: 6

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach&NYC!

Nice find on your 2010 Denali! I never worry about high mileage as long as it has been maintained in which case your has so no worry!

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello from the farmlands of Pennsylvania.

Was looking for an inexpensive Yukon Denali (tough to do in this used car market right now!) and decided to opt for a higher mileage (200k) truck with excellent maintenance history.

Fully aware of possible AFM issues, as well as other high mileage risks, so bought a powertrain-only aftermarket warranty.

Was blown away at how solid and quiet it is with 200k on it. Was clearly taken care of by previous (1) owner, but some small items need attention (dash crack, bottom front air deflector slightly warped, etc.)

Looking forward to using the forum for help along the way.
Welcome aboard from Florida! Is that Storm Gray Metallic (paint code 14)?

Has the transmission or suspension been rebuilt yet?

OP
OP
2010GMCYD

2010GMCYD

Reaction score
Welcome aboard from Florida! Is that Storm Gray Metallic (paint code 14)?

Has the transmission or suspension been rebuilt yet?
Yes it is storm gray. No record of either being rebuilt but related items replaced (tansmission cooler line, sway bar links).

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes it is storm gray. No record of either being rebuilt but related items replaced (tansmission cooler line, sway bar links).
My favorite color! Looks great! Keep the fluid clean in the transmission and she'll keep on truckin'. We learned to try and not let it go past about 40K miles per change or less if we towed a bit.

OP
OP
2010GMCYD

2010GMCYD

Reaction score
My favorite color! Looks great! Keep the fluid clean in the transmission and she'll keep on truckin'. We learned to try and not let it go past about 40K miles per change or less if we towed a bit.
Great advice, thanks. Since I was shopping used, color choice isn't always an option but I really liked the storm gray when I saw it. Made the decision to buy even easier.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kentf3