new Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ottis

Reaction score
On Monday I bought a 99 tahoe LT and am slowly figuring everything out on her. right now the question is I have a little antenna out my back driver side rear window. also I have a black box under the drivers seat says motorola on it, I have no idea what they do or how to use it.

Also the only thing wrong with it is the door pin on drivers door doesnt work/turn on the dome light how hard is it to change/repair?

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
:welcome:

in car cellular phone system. there would be a port nearby for the handset. Most likely not usable any more.

Pop out old disconnect connector and reverse procedure.

OP
OP
ottis

ottis

Reaction score
:welcome:

in car cellular phone system. there would be a port nearby for the handset. Most likely not usable any more.

Pop out old disconnect connector and reverse procedure.

Thank you for the info and help! I ll disconnect it. any idea on how to replace door pin so my dome light works again?

babyarm85

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
yeah i have that same little antenna. i wanna remove it but i don't wanna have to replace the glass. it has that factory tint actually in the glass and that makes it real expensive.

OP
OP
ottis

ottis

Reaction score
This is my first "good car" meaning no big repairs. Not sure what all im going to do with it yet, but i think im going to focus on maintaining its looks and probably getting more MPG out of her. I know its not going to get good mileage but any extra miles are nice.

Only other thing that was bad when i got it is the heated seats didnt work but turned out to be a fuse. It will need tires which will be expensive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
derekrcannon