New Tahoe, underage driver…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
Hoesgottaeat2

Hoesgottaeat2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks pretty similar to the Silverado I bought my daughter last year, has a optional remote control and plays mp3's from a micro sd card
I thought I recall reading it had a Bluetooth feature for music. But now that you mention it, I believe I remember seeing a slot for an SD card up there as well. I don't know. It all blends in the memory bank and gets lost at sea sometimes LOL. The truck stays at their house, so I'll check that out when we're back over there sometime.

OP
OP
Hoesgottaeat2

Hoesgottaeat2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now for the question I know we all have on our minds: What extended warranty service contract did you get for her and will all these "customizations" effect said contract?

We'll be foregoing public school and send her right into the Auto Trades come 5 years old. She can start earning an income early and take care of all of the "non-covered" warranty items you eluded to...

1704222502553.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TiGrayMSM