New Tahoe owner, 2015 LTZ...some questions....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Then looking at some new wheels and tires, probably sell these stock LTZ wheels. Wife wants black wheels, maybe 22". Truck i mostly a highway cruiser.

Looked at some 24" wheels but then they start getting ridiculous with wheel names like "shot Callas"

LMAO the size of the wheels has nothing to do with the name. Shot Callas are just a style of Dub wheels and they come in 22’s too. I would suggest looking at reps, there’s a few GM styles that look great in 22 or 24’s. I’m running 22” black Sierra reps from here. @NathanJax can set you up with a great price. https://factoryreproductions.com/product-category/chevrolet/chevrolet-truck-suv/

OP
OP
ReaperHWK

ReaperHWK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LMAO the size of the wheels has nothing to do with the name. Shot Callas are just a style of Dub wheels and they come in 22’s too. I would suggest looking at reps, there’s a few GM styles that look great in 22 or 24’s. I’m running 22” black Sierra reps from here. @NathanJax can set you up with a great price. https://factoryreproductions.com/product-category/chevrolet/chevrolet-truck-suv/

Lol yeah. I started calling my Wife "Shot Calla" recently.

Actually I think I'll call her whatever wheel she wants to get, that would be fun.

Johan

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I live in Gothenburg, Sweden and here it is long humid winters with a lot of salt on the roads. I have a 2015 Tahoe LTZ that I have done a complete underbody treatment on. I highly recommend this, it still looks like a new car underneath

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I live in Gothenburg, Sweden and here it is long humid winters with a lot of salt on the roads. I have a 2015 Tahoe LTZ that I have done a complete underbody treatment on. I highly recommend this, it still looks like a new car underneath
Sounds good. We’d love to see that!

Craignor

Reaction score
You know what’s funny it went off tonight. Was driving around 40 mph and a car braked ******* front and the system worked. So that’s good because I was searching for the wiring schematics so I could short out the activation pin to set it but glad I didn’t have to do that.

I had the dealer scan the systems and all the sensors and self tests work so nothing is wrong with the sensors in the bumpers. They actually replaced one that was defective.

now just have to deal with the rusting issue. Ordered some LED lights for the highs and fogs but the HID looks a little yellow to me. Wonder if they make higher color temp DS3 bulbs? The ones in the truck look less than 6000k for sure. Replacing all the interior lights with LED as well hate the tired yellow look.
Loving the truck so far! This thing is the most advanced vehicle I have ever owned. All my other cars are 2006 model years. Lol

I would check the manual, on my Yukon you can adjust the distance of the warning, maybe the previous owner turned it down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willie110hh