New Tahoe guy from PA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
THE-HOE

THE-HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally the Youtube legend is here. You should come to the Etown swap meet coming up (14th)

Darn that would have been sweet to come to, but on this short notice I wouldn't be able too. Is there anything that I can look at that would tell me things that will be coming up that are not super far away.

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! I've also seen your videos and you have some pretty good skills behind the wheel. They were fun to watch but I doubt I could ever do any of that with my hoe.

AquinoSteven

Key and Spacer Guru
Reaction score
Darn that would have been sweet to come to, but on this short notice I wouldn't be able too. Is there anything that I can look at that would tell me things that will be coming up that are not super far away.

I just look on FSC, they usually have the biggest group participation in the whole event so they let you know waaaaaay ahead of time. I think i gave you the wrong date. Its the 16th to the 18th. All the trucks are going on the 17th.

Heres the link with all the info
http://www.fullsizechevy.com/showth...Spring-Show-amp-Swap-Meet-Saturday-April-17th

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EliCamarillo