New SC member

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Darkstar72

Darkstar72

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So, has the ac condenser been replaced? Even if you are in the upstate, you will need to enjoy the cool air from all those vents in the summertime.

No issues from the condenser that I'm aware of, but the a/c has been able to keep up since I bought it. The drive back from Atlanta with it was comfortable and a/c was keeping up just fine. I guess I shall find out next summer when it starts to really heat back up again.

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
No issues from the condenser that I'm aware of, but the a/c has been able to keep up since I bought it. The drive back from Atlanta with it was comfortable and a/c was keeping up just fine. I guess I shall find out next summer when it starts to really heat back up again.
If it’s not been replaced, it’s gonna die. Dealers usually charge around $1,200 to repair. FYI. GM already has extended the warranty coverage, but you may be out. I think it was up to 75k miles or 5 years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts