NEW PICS of the Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cool pics man. The closest mine gets to offroad is the shoulder of the highway. I did park in my yard a time or two before though:)

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Truck looks sharp man...those background shots are killer!

Your truck is begging for a drop...I can hear it.

BOSS

OP
OP
BlizzardX23

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
what part of sac are u from?
yea granite bay to be exact, did u used to have ur truck out here? it looks like ive seen it before... anyway nice truck

Im from Antelope...right off Watt Ave. close to baseline..umm, next to Roseville

and yea, I've had my truck back home a few times...before I deployed in Sept 2007, I drove it for bout 3 weeks out there...then on mid tour leave from Iraq, I went home and drove it for bout 18 days out there...then when I got back in February of this year, I had it shipped back to me...you'll see me around in about 35-40 days though ;) Once I get out! and Thanks man! yours too!

Cool pics man. The closest mine gets to offroad is the shoulder of the highway. I did park in my yard a time or two before though:)

Thx JK...and HAH...so you HAVE been out in the sands doin donuts!!! LOL.. ;)

Truck looks sharp man...those background shots are killer!

Your truck is begging for a drop...I can hear it.

BOSS

appreciate it bro..I love automotive photography..(even if my truck isnt too pretty right now lol..)
I know...I need to get rid of that horrid wheel-well gap :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879