New Model Price Comparison

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twhitechurch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry chadandhistahoe, let's just say I've been out and about. But yea those are the differences. As far as HUD I don't know if it's available on the Tahoe

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The review I read from autoblog said active noise cancellation is only on the Denali. Buuuut who knows really I guess.

I guess the denali is suppose to have real wood trim too?

The thing that annoys me in the yukon has red interior lighting. I think it makes it look cheap. Reminds me of a Pontiac. I think Pontiac was junk...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

twhitechurch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Under my understanding, the Bose Centerpoint surround is what is doing the noise cancelling. The Centerpoint is only available on Denali and LTZ, I'm sure escalade has it too

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"The Yukon's interior is nicer, offering seats stuffed with dual-firmness foam, and it has more features, such as a standard Bose sound system and the aforementioned SD card slots. The luxury bias is also reflected in the use of laminated glass for the windshield and front windows, which decreases interior noise. Denali Yukons take that luxury a step further. They're equipped with active noise-cancellation technology"
Quote from http://m.autoblog.com/2013/09/12/2015-chevy-tahoe-suburban-gmc-yukon-unveiled/
Other reviews I have read have stated the denali is quiter than the Tahoe.

In 2014 the Denali had naunce leather, I wander if the leather is the same as the Tahoe now? I haven't found anything on that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve1081

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chevy's press material references laminated windshield glass as a safety feature...

Additional anti-theft features include enhanced door security, laminated windshield glass and a steering column lock.

It seems like making 2 different kinds of glass would cost more than just putting laminated in all of them... I would bet every one of these from the LS Chevy to the Denali have the same glass.... I am just guessing though.

Another Odd one is the rain sensing wipers are touted on GMCs site; but, no mention on Chevy... I can't figure that one out either.

FishinCricket

GMC Salesman
Reaction score
Think it has something to do with the glass? ;)

:sigh: the speculation on here is kinda funny... A big conversation about this and no convo on here about other interesting facts... Like:

In order to get a sunroof on the Denali you have to order the $4110 touring package and nobody seems to know why.. But me. lol

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Happyguy88